I shouldn’t be blogging right now. I am one new scene and 770 words away from being done with my second revision on the Georgia novel, which now has a title, by the way, and I CAN’T FOCUS. I don’t know why. My friend Ashley at Afternoons With You said it best when she said that she is sick of her characters. Girl, don’t I know it. I’m sick of mine to!
So, in order to distract myself, a list of things that I have been doing while finishing the revision of my novel:
- Reading the AP World History book. It’s scary.
- Grading and grading and more grading.
- Reading The One Hundred Foot Journey.
- Drinking LOTS of coffee.
- Getting ready for presentation time!
- Listening to the Sweet Remains like there is no other band in the world. You should check them out if you haven’t heard of them.
- Listening to Dragon Rider, which makes my heart happy.
That’s all I have for you all right now. I have 770 words left to revise and a scene to write so I can print this sucker and put it into the mail to Ashley!